Sunday, November 10, 2013

It's almost time!


Okay, we're down to two days until Shattered Ties is released! I can't wait!

I decided to self publish this book like I did originally with Torn and Twisted. Why am I telling you this? Because self publishing with a release date can be a bit tricky.

I will publish using Kobo, iBooks, Nook, Smashwords, AND Amazon. Each platform takes a different amount of time to go live. I know A LOT of authors have had issues with a few of these taking a crazy amount of time to go live.

I WILL HIT PUBLISH TOMORROW AFTERNOON.

Shattered Ties might go live in an hour. It might take two days. I don't know. And that sucks. But there is nothing I can do.

As soon as I have the links, I will post them. I promise. I've been waiting MONTHS to give you guys this book.

Now.... one other thing. I JUST found out that Trapt is playing less than 30 minutes from where I live tomorrow night. You guys know that I'm a freak when it comes to music. So, naturally, I'm going. (VIP tickets for $20??? I'd be an idiot not to!) If the book is not live by the time I leave, I'll have Amber watching for me. I know some of you read at warp speed, so if you message me and I don't respond, I'm either in a mosh pit or sleeping. LOL I'll reply as soon as I get a chance.

I love you all and I can't wait to hear what you think of Shattered Ties!

1 comment:

  1. I'm new to your site, but I have read Torn series. I loved them, and honestly Logan was awesome. Drake was good. Anyway, I can't wait for Shattered Ties, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I have actually wrote a few stories myself, and I always wanted to be a writer.

    ReplyDelete