Thursday, January 29, 2015

Huge .99 cent sale on several of my books!

I have a bit of a surprise for you guys!

As some of you may know, I recently hit 100K views on my blog AND I hit 20K likes on Facebook. I told you that I planned to do something awesome to celebrate.

I've decided to run a sale on almost all of my books for the next week.




The following books will be on sale for just 99¢ until February 5th, 2015!

Tainted (Torn #3)
Shattered Ties
Breaking Alexandria
Toxic: Logan's Story
Taming Alec
Deception
Steam (Regular price is already 99¢)

Since Torn and Twisted are trade published, I have no control over the pricing on those two. Twisted Ties is book two in a series, so I've decided not to include it either. Also, Tamed and The Consequences of Sin are not on sale since both books have been published so recently. I didn't want my readers that just purchased these books to feel cheated.

All of these books, with the exception of Breaking Alexandria (Amazon only) will be on sale on Amazon, Nook, Kobo, and iBooks.

If you would like to purchase them, I have listed purchase links for all of the books that are on sale. This is my way of saying thank you to my readers for two very amazing years. Also, maybe I'll find a few new readers along the way as well.

Also, I'm running a giveaway to celebrate. You can enter at the bottom of this post!

















5 comments: