Monday, July 21, 2014

Taming Alec Reminder -

Just a reminder about Taming Alec since we're so close to release day -

This is a novella. That means it's shorter than my other books. It's a little over 20,000 words. It is a standalone, not a serial.

This book is all about you guys! If you filled out the Google Doc, your name will be at the end. For the first week, I will have it priced at .99 for you guys.

It will release this Saturd
ay. I'll push publish on Friday, but since I'm not doing a preorder on this one, I don't know if it will go live Friday or Saturday. I will post all links once they are live. I'll be at Mayhem Fest on Saturday (Happy Birthday to me - Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium, Korn, and Asking Alexandria!) but I'll respond to all messages when I get home.

Xoxo,
K
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment