Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Taming Alec




So.... I have teased you all for the last couple of weeks, telling you that I had a surprise.

I'm finally going to stop torturing you and spill the beans. 

Deception is the next book I planned to release, but it doesn't come out until October. I felt bad, because you guys are used to me releasing books every month or every other month, so I decided to do something about it.

I am releasing TAMING ALEC on JULY 26TH, 2014! Why that date? It's my 24th birthday!!! I wanted to celebrate with you guys!

This book is a NOVELLA, not a full length book. It's a fun, quick read that will get your blood pounding.

To celebrate my birthday, and to thank you guys for being SO amazing to me for the past year and a half, I'm going to set the price at .99 cents until August 2nd, 2014. After that, it will raise up to its regular price.

Here is the description for Taming Alec:

Rebecca is the good girl. She doesn’t have time to think about a normal social life—let alone, her nonexistent love life. Fresh out of college, she moves into her very first apartment. Her safe world explodes when she meets her new neighbor, Alec. Tattooed, pierced, and with a body to kill, he’s every woman’s wet dream. Too bad he’s arrogant beyond belief. Rebecca instantly hates him. Unfortunately, her body doesn’t agree. 


When Rebecca’s best friend, Arie, comes up with a plan to put Alec in his place, Rebecca jumps at the chance. Their plan is perfect—except neither of them counted on Rebecca falling for Alec when she sees another side to him.

Caught somewhere between lust and hate, Alec and Rebecca each fight against their own emotions. Will Rebecca walk away? Or will she be able to tame Alec and his wild ways?

 I'm not going to do a preorder on this one, but you can add it to your Goodreads TBR list here:
http://bit.ly/1jkdPkq

Also, since this book is completely dedicated to you guys I have one more thing to mention.

If you click the link below, it will take you to a Google Doc. All you have to do is enter your name. Every name entered will appear in the back of Taming Alec!!! I don't know about you, but I do a little dance when my author friends mention me in their books. I thought it would be a cool way to celebrate!

Just click here if you'd like to add your name!
http://bit.ly/1jkf2YK
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment