Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Atria

Announcement time-




 I never, EVER thought I would be writing this. Ever.
Anyway, I am proud/pleased/excited/terrified/tearful to announce that I am in the process of signing with Atria for BOTH Torn and Twisted.

Crazy, right? I’m in a total state of shock, I won’t lie.

With that being said, I am super excited to be working with my agent Jane Dystel and Johanna of Atria Publishing. They are bot
h so sweet and have answered the 1 billion questions I have daily.

What does that mean for future books? Right now, my life is a little crazy and it’s only going to get worse. So, for now, Forbidden has been put on temporary hold. I will be working on it once everything settles down.

I’m so excited, and I feel so blessed. I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for you guys! I love you all!!! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment