Monday, April 8, 2013

Signed Book Orders April 2013

Change in plans-
 
Instead of waiting until May, I am NOW taking signed book orders for Torn and Twisted. $12 each or 2/$20 plus shipping. ($5 should cover it) THIS IS US ONLY! I will be taking orders through April 30th 2013. If you want a book, please follow these steps. I love you all, but I MUST keep these all together because quite honestly? My life is going nuts and I don't have the time or energy to try and sort through orders.

IF YOU WANT A SIGNED COPY:

EMAIL me at karobinsonsignedbooks@aol.com
Please include ALL of the following-
Name
SHIPPING Address
EMAIL address you want the Paypal Invoice sent to
Which book you want. Or both. If you want more than one copy of each please BOLD the Qty.
 
ALL ORDERS MUST BE PAID BY APRIL 30th, 2013 OR THEY WILL BE CANCELLED.
 
I will be placing my order May 1st, and I will receive them somewhere around the middle of May. I will have them out by the end of that month.

No comments:

Post a Comment