Friday, April 5, 2013

Sale! Sale! Sale! Did I mention I'm having a sale?

The first part of this post is sappy, so I'll make it short. You guys have Rocked. My. World. since January. My life has changed so much, and I owe it to every single one of you reading my ramblings right now.
 
 
To celebrate hitting NYT Best Sellers Twice, I am putting BOTH Torn and Twisted on sale THIS WEEKEND ONLY for $1.99 each. (eBook format for Kindle & Nook) That is HALF OFF! It is 11:30 EST Friday and I just changed the price, so it will take a few hours to change over. Just watch for the price drop tomorrow.
 
Again, THANK YOU all for reading my books, chatting with me on Twitter/Facebook, and leaving reviews on my books. YOU mean the world to me.
 
Also, please remember that my "official" release party for Twisted is going on tomorrow on Facebook. Amber from So Many Books So Little Time is running the show for me and I owe her BIG TIME! Here is the link:
 
 
 
Here are the links for the books on Amazon and Nook:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. You're awesome girl! An amazingly talented writer and you've only ever been sweet to me. Congratulations your success is well deserved! I'll be cheering you on till the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! Thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Just brought them both cant wait to get started !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won torn
    and I just bought twisted thank you....I've been hearing about these books for a while and I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete